From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Front (disambiguation))
Red Front may refer to:
- Rotfrontkämpferbund (Red Front Fighters' League), a paramilitary organization associated with KPD
- Red Front (UK), a socialist electoral coalition which stood candidates in the 1987 UK general election
- Nissan 350Z Red Front a 2006 model of Nissan auto
- Red Front of Tamil Eelamists, one of Sri Lankan Tamil militant groups
- Revolutionary Communist alliance - Red Front, a splinter offshoot of the Socialist Organization in Israel (Matzpen) - an organization which had several of its members (the most famous of which are Daud Turki and Ehud Adiv) arrested on grounds of treason.
See also Rot Front (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.