Red tape (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Tape (disambiguation))
|Look up red tape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red tape is a derisive term for excessive bureaucratic regulation.
Red tape or Red Tape may also refer to:
- "Red Tape" (song), a song by French singer Amanda Lear
- "Red Tape," a song by American hardcore punk group Circle Jerks
- Red Tape (album), an album by American southern rock band Atlanta Rhythm Section
- "Red Tape", a tape of prank calls to New Jersey bartender Louis "Red" Deutsch
- Red Tape, an album by Canadian rap group Social Deviantz
- Redtape Magazine, published in New York from 1982 to 1990
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red tape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.