Red Tower may refer to:
- Kızıl Kule, 13th century building considered to be the symbol of Alanya, Turkey
- Torrerossa, Roman sepulchral monument in Sicily
- Saint Agatha's Tower, a large 17th century watchtower in Malta
- Bengħisa Tower, a small 17th century watchtower in Malta (now demolished)
- The Red Tower, also known as Bissell Street Water Tower, a 19th-century standpipe water tower in College Hill, St. Louis
- The Red Tower, a setting in the 2000 novel The Fall, the first book from The Seventh Tower
- The Red Tower, the first painting sold by Giorgio de Chirico (1888–1978)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Tower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.