From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red flag may refer to:
- Red flag (idiom), a metaphor for something signalling a problem
- Red flag (politics), a symbol of socialism or left-wing politics
- Red Flag (magazine), a major political journal published by the Chinese Communist Party
- Red Flag Party, a communist party in Venezuela
- Peruvian Communist Party – Red Flag, a communist party in Peru
- "The Red Flag", a left-wing protest song written by Irishman Jim Connell in 1889
- Red Flag, an Australian left-wing newspaper published by Socialist Alternative
- Red Flag Act, the 19th-century British road law
- Red Flags Rule created by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to help prevent identity theft
- Red Flag exercise (also called "Operation Red Flag"), a series of military training exercise
- Red Flag – Alaska, a USAF military training exercise conducted in Alaska
- No Quarter, unofficially a red flag would be lifted to show the enemy they will give no quarter (no mercy)
- Red Flag (album), a 2016 album by All Saints
- Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag, a 2004 IMAX film
- Red Flag (band), a synthpop band founded in 1984
- "Red Flag" (Jericho)
- "Red Flag" (song), a song by Billy Talent from Billy Talent II
- Red Flag, television series characters in Alphas
- Red flag warning, a term used by meteorologists
- "Red flag signs and symptoms", sometimes used in medicine to refer to signs and symptoms which indicate urgent need for treatment, or indicate a severe condition.
- The Jolly Roger flag was originally from the French for Red flag.
- Red flag (racing), used in auto racing when conditions are too unsafe to continue the session
- Red Flag, or FAW Hongqi, a luxury limousine made by First Automobile Works in China from the late 1950s
- Red Flag Linux, the Chinese Linux distribution
- Red Flag Publishing House, a book publisher based in China
- Bandera Roja (La Paz), a socialist newspaper in Bolivia of the 1920s
- "Bandiera Rossa", one of the most famous songs of the Italian labour movement
- Bandiera Rossa Association, the Italian affiliate of the United Secretariat of the Fourth International
- Die Rote Fahne (The Red Flag), a German communist newspaper created on 9 November 1918 by Karl Liebknecht and Rosa Luxemburg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red flag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.