Jump to navigation Jump to search
Red flag may refer to:
- Red flag (idiom), a metaphor for something signalling a problem
- Red flag (politics), a symbol of communism, socialism or left-wing politics
- Red Flag (magazine), a major political journal published by the Chinese Communist Party
- Red Flag Party, a communist party in Venezuela
- Peruvian Communist Party – Red Flag, a communist party in Peru
- "The Red Flag", a left-wing protest song written by Irishman Jim Connell in 1889
- Red Flag, an Australian left-wing newspaper published by Socialist Alternative
- Shimbun Akahata (Newspaper Red Flag), the newspaper of the Japanese Communist Party.
- Flag of the Soviet Union, nicknamed "The Red Banner"
- Red flag traffic laws
- Red Flag Act, properly, Locomotive Act, the 19th-century British road law
- Red Flags Rule created by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to help prevent identity theft
- Extreme Risk Protection Order, in the US, also called a Red Flag Law
- Exercise Red Flag (also called "Operation Red Flag"), a series of military training exercise
- Red Flag – Alaska, a USAF military training exercise conducted in Alaska
- No quarter, unofficially a red flag would be lifted to show the enemy they will give no quarter
Film and TV
- The Red Flag, anthem of the British Labour Party
- Red Flag Day by U2
- Red Flag (Italian song) "Bandiera Rossa", one of the most famous songs of the Italian labour movement
- "Red Flag" (song), a song by Billy Talent from Billy Talent II
- The Standard of Revolt (French: Le drapeau rouge), a French socialist song
- Red Flag (automobile), or FAW Hongqi, a luxury limousine made by First Automobile Works in China from the late 1950s
- Red Flag Linux, the Chinese Linux distribution
- Red Flag Publishing House, a book publisher based in China
- A red flag is used by a coach to signal a replay review in gridiron football
- Bandera Roja (La Paz), a socialist newspaper in Bolivia of the 1920s
- Bandiera Rossa Association, the Italian affiliate of the United Secretariat of the Fourth International
- Die Rote Fahne (The Red Flag), a German communist newspaper created on 9 November 1918 by Karl Liebknecht and Rosa Luxemburg
- Hongqi (disambiguation) — "Hongqi" means "Red Flag" in Chinese
- Jolly Roger, which is sometimes incorrectly thought to stem from the French term for Red flag.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red flag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.