(Redirected from Red tail (disambiguation))
The term red tail may refer to the following animals:
- Red-tailed hawk (Buteo jamaicensis), a North American bird of prey
- Red-tailed boa (Boa constrictor), a Central American snake
- Redtail catfish (Phractocephalus hemioliopterus), a South American freshwater fish
- Red-tailed black shark or Red-tailed shark (Epalzeorhynchos bicolor), a common aquarium freshwater fish native to Thailand
- Red-tailed black cockatoo (Calyptorhynchus banksii), a cockatoo native to Australia
- Red-tailed tropicbird (Phaëthon rubricauda), a seabird
- Red-tailed sportive lemur (Lepilemur ruficaudatus), a primate native to Madagascar
- Redtail (Ceriagrion aeruginosum) a species of damselfly found in south-eastern Australia
The term may also refer to:
- Redtailing, following a fellow snowboarder too closely.
- Redtail Nature Awareness, a nature based camp in Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- A member of the Tuskegee Airmen (the popular name for the 332d Fighter Group), a unit of African American fighter pilots during World War II
- Redtail, a cat from Erin Hunter's Warriors series
- Redtail Telematics Corporation, a manufacturer and distributor of GPS tracking equipment.
- A nickname for Northwest Airlines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red tail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.