(Redirected from Redcoat)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up redcoat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red coat, Redcoat or Redcoats refers to soldiers of the British Empire and their signature uniform: Red coat (military uniform).
It may also refer to:
- Redcoats (Butlins), members of the staff at Butlins holiday camps in the UK
- Redcoats (play), a 2019 play about holiday camps
- Redcoats (TV series), a series on the lives of Butlins Redcoats
- Redcoats (band), a rock band in Melbourne, Australia
- The Redcoats, an American rock band
- Georgia Redcoat Marching Band, of the University of Georgia
- Redcoat, a 1993 novel by Bernard Cornwell
- Red Coat (Pretty Little Liars), fictional character
- Red Coats (film), the English title for Giubbe rosse an Italian film
- Red coat (military uniform), uniform worn historically by most infantry and some cavalry regiments of the British Army
- Redshirts (Italy), volunteer soldiers headed by Garibaldi during Risorgimento
- Red Serge, a ceremonial tunic worn by members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Ohio Valley Redcoats, a minor league baseball team
- Redcoat Air Cargo, a British cargo airline from 1976 to 1982
- Sir John Cass Redcoat School, a Church of England School in Stepney, London, UK
- The common name for Utricularia menziesii, an Australian carnivorous plant
- A particular hue of paint
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red coat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.