Reddaway (trucking company)
|Subsidiary of YRC Worldwide|
|Industry||Truck delivery services|
|Founded||Oregon City, Oregon, United States|
|Headquarters||Tualatin, Oregon, United States|
|Eleven U.S. western states, Hawaii, British Columbia |
|Bob Stone, president and CEO |
|Revenue||$335 Million + |
Number of employees
|Parent||YRC Worldwide |
Reddaway (formerly named USF Reddaway) is an American trucking company based in Oregon. The company is based in Tualatin, Oregon and its parent company is YRC Worldwide Inc. As of 2013, the company employs 2,600 people and has annual revenue of over $335 million.
- "About Us". Reddaway. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "USF Reddaway and Teamsters ink deal - Albuquerque Business First". Bizjournals.com. 2007-07-23. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "USF Reddaway opens larger Colorado terminal - Portland Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. 2003-05-14. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "USF Holland, USF Reddaway to close 27 service centers | Commercial Carrier Journal". Ccjdigital.com. 2008-02-08. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "USF Reddaway boosts service to NW agriculture - Portland Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. 2003-03-28. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "USF Reddaway expands terminal capacity - Portland Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. 2002-07-30. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
|This United States transportation corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|