|Origin||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Redeye Empire's musical influences include Sublime, Jack Johnson and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The band toured with G. Love & Special Sauce in 2007 and again in 2010, playing venues such as The Vic Theater in Chicago, House of Blues Orlando in Lake Buena Vista, Florida and Stubbs BBQ in Austin, Texas. In early 2008 they toured with former Warped Tour headliners Pepper as well as Iration.
Redeye Empire's debut album Redeye was released in 2006. The follow-up, The Diary of Everett Miley (2008), created with producers Chris D (Ben Harper, Jack Johnson) and Ben Kaplan (Shakira, Trapt), the Vancouver Province called "modern pop awareness [with] an occasional ska influence... but... firmly reggae."
Redeye Empire embarked on a second tour with G. Love & Special Sauce in February 2010 to promote their 3rd album titled Sea to Sky. They played venues across the South and West including House of Blues New Orleans, Dallas, San Diego and LA as well as The Fillmore in San Francisco.
Redeye Empire's latest album "Last Chance For Sunshine" was released on July 1, 2011. It consists of 11 tracks produced by Ben Kaplan and Shawn 'Doctor Boss' Cole (Bend Sinister, We Say Party!, Jackfruit).
- Gabe Davis – vocals, guitars
- Mike Redmond – vocals, guitars
- Eric Stephenson – bass
- Jay Leonard Juatco – lead guitar
- Ryan Davis – drums
- Andre Arsenault - Lead Guitar
- Ben Brown - Keyboards
- Ali Siadat - Drums
- Redeye (2006)
- The Diary of Everett Miley (2008)
- Sea to Sky (2010) - Follow this link to read a recent album review from 'The Pier'... http://www.thepier.org/view-cd-review.php?artist=154
- Last Chance For Sunshine (2011)
- Barringer, Jeff. "Concert Review: Pepper at Stubb's Bar B Q, Austin, Texas, Club.Kingsnake.com, 2008-05-11.
- Harrison, Tom. "Ultra sound", The Province, 2008-05-27.