|Look up redirect, redirected, redirecting, redirection, or redirects in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redirect may refer to:
- Redirect Message (ICMP), a mechanism for routers to convey routing information to hosts
- Redirection (computing), a capability of command-line interpreters
- URL redirection, a mechanism for making a web page available under more than one address
- Redirect (Your Memorial album), 2012
- Redirect examination, a trial process in law
- Redirected (film), a 2014 action comedy film
- All pages beginning with "Redirect"
- All pages with a title containing Redirect
- Direct (disambiguation)
- Redirector (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redirect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.