|Look up redistribution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redistribution or redistribute can mean:
- Redistribution (cultural anthropology) in relation to non-market economic exchange
- Redistribution of income and wealth
- Redistributive change, theory of economic justice in U.S. law
Government and politics
- Redistribution (Australia), the legal process in Australia whereby electoral boundaries are moved
- Redistribution (election), the changing of political borders
- Redistricting, the redistribution of political borders in the United States
Science and computing
- Redistribution (Chemistry), a chemical reaction involving ligand exchange
- Freely redistributable software
- Route redistribution transfers routes between routing protocols
Supply chain management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redistribution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.