Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Redistribution (cultural anthropology) in relation to non-market economic exchange
- Redistribution of income and wealth
- Redistributive change, theory of economic justice in U.S. law
Government and politics
- Redistribution (Australia), the legal process in Australia whereby electoral boundaries are moved
- Redistribution (election), the changing of political borders
- Redistricting, the redistribution of political borders in the United States
Science and computing
- Redistribution (Chemistry), a chemical reaction involving ligand exchange
- Freely redistributable software
- Route redistribution transfers routes between routing protocols
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redistribution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.