Redlands Adventist Academy
|Redlands Adventist Academy|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Grades||k - 12 Academy|
|Accreditation||Adventist Accrediting Association|
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
The school is supported by the Southeastern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, local churches, tuition and fundraising. The school is also accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
The school is located across the street from Arrowhead Christian Academy. The school has many extra-curricular activities including band, choir, and after school sports. Redlands Adventist Academy's mascot is a bulldog.
The required curriculum includes classes in the following subject areas: Religion, English, Oral Communications, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, Physical Education, Health, Computer Applications, Fine Arts, and Electives.
All students take religion classes each year that they are enrolled. These classes cover topics in biblical history and Christian and denominational doctrines. Instructors in other disciplines also begin each class period with prayer or a short devotional thought, many which encourage student input. Weekly, the entire student body gathers together in the auditorium for an hour-long chapel service. Outside the classrooms there is year-round spiritually oriented programming that relies on student involvement.
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary and elementary schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
- List of Seventh-day Adventist medical schools
- List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
|This San Bernardino County school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|