From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Redlegs are the class of poor whites who lived on the colonial Barbados, St. Vincent, Grenada and other Caribbean islands.
Redlegs may also refer to:
- The Cincinnati Reds baseball team from 1953 to 1958
- Members of the Field Artillery in the United States Army, from the red trouser stripe formerly part of the Artillery uniform
- Unionist guerrillas who were headquartered at Lawrence, Kansas, during the American Civil War; see Jayhawker
- The Norwood Football Club, an Australian rules football club in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL)
- The Dandenong Football Netball Club, an Australian rules football club in the Southern Football Netball League
- The Perth Football Club, an Australian rules football club in the West Australian Football League (WAFL)
- Red Legs Greaves, a pirate who is noted for his humane treatment of prisoners
- The Redshank (Persicaria maculosa), a perennial plant from the Knotweed family
- Common name for Wood turtles, a North America turtle
- Common name for Bothriochloa macra, a grass species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redlegs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.