(Redirected from Redmen (disambiguation))
Redmen may refer to:
- Red men, a pejorative term for Native Americans
- Improved Order of Red Men, an American fraternal organization established in 1834
- St. John's Red Men, athletic teams of St. John's University in New York City, renamed St. John's Red Storm in 1994-1995
- McGill Redmen, athletic teams of McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Redmen, athletic teams of Bedford Road Collegiate high school in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, renamed Big Red in 2014
- Brooklin Redmen, a box lacrosse team in Whitby, Ontario
- Toledo Red Men Tobaccos, a basketball team named Toledo Redmen 1929-1930
- UMass Redmen, athletic teams of the University of Massachusetts Amherst, renamed UMass Minutemen and Minutewomen in 1972
- West Toronto Nationals, a junior ice hockey team also known as the West Toronto Redmen pre-1929
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redmen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.