|Directed by||Michel Hazanavicius|
|Produced by||Florence Gastaud|
|Written by||Michel Hazanavicius|
|Based on||Un an après by Anne Wiazemsky|
|Edited by||Anne-Sophie Bion|
La Classe Américaine
Les Compagnons du Cinéma
|Box office||$1.1 million|
Redoubtable (French: Le Redoutable), also known as Godard Mon Amour (US), is a 2017 French biographical comedy-drama film written and directed by Michel Hazanavicius about the affair of revered filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard with Anne Wiazemsky in the late-1960s. It was selected to compete for the Palme d'Or in the main competition section at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.
- Louis Garrel as Jean-Luc Godard
- Stacy Martin as Anne Wiazemsky
- Bérénice Bejo as Michèle Rosier
- Micha Lescot as Jean-Pierre Bamberger
- Grégory Gadebois as Michel Cournot
- Guido Caprino as Bernardo Bertolucci
- Quentin Dolmaire as Paul
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 55% based on 78 reviews, and an average rating of 5.8/10. The website's critical consensus reads, "Godard Mon Amour imagines a chapter from Jean-Luc Godard's life with no shortage of whimsy, but lacks its subject's essential inspiration." On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 55 out of 100, based on 24 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".
- "Le Redoutable (2017)". JP's Box-Office. Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- "Le Redoutable". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "The 2017 Official Selection". Cannes Film Festival. 13 April 2017. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- Winfrey, Graham (13 April 2017). "2017 Cannes Film Festival Announces Lineup: Todd Haynes, Sofia Coppola, 'Twin Peaks' and More". IndieWire. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- "Godard Mon Amour (Le redoutable) (2017)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 27 May 2018.
- "Godard Mon Amour Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 27 May 2018.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|