Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up redrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redrum, also stylized as REDЯUM, may refer to:
- "Murder" spelled backwards, a plot device in various works such as Stephen King's novel The Shining
- Redrum (band), a Japanese indie rock band
- "Red Rum", a song by Blackmail
- "Redrum", a song by gothic band Grendel
- "Redrum", a song by Era Istrefi
- "Redrum", a song by metal band Lizzy Borden
- "Redrum", a deathmetal song by Mortician
- "Redrum", a hip-hop song by Nine
- "Red Rum", a song by rapper Project Pat
- "Redrum", a song by metal band Rise to Fall
- "Red Rum", a song by horrorcore rapper Esham.
- "Redrum where i'm from", a song by rap group Axe Murder Boyz
- "Commodore Redrum", lead guitarist of the American thrash metal band Swashbuckle
Film and television
- "Red Rum", an episode from the first season of the TV series The Mentalist
- Redrum, a 2007 black comedy film starring Jill Marie Jones
- Redrum, a television series on Investigation Discovery
- "Redrum" (CSI), an episode from the seventh season of the TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, named in allusion to The Shining
- "Redrum" (The X-Files), an eighth-season episode of the TV series The X-Files
- Red Rum, a three-time Grand National-winning race horse
- Redrum, a virtual drum-machine in the music application Reason
- Redrum, a boss enemy in the video game Xenogears
- Redrum (installation), an architectonic project in Anchorage, Alaska
- Redrum (installation), an robot made by brasilian robotic team Thunderatz, from Escola Politécnica, a engeneering school from the Universidade de São Paulo.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.