Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Expect the Best|
|Local authority||Cornwall Council|
|Department for Education URN||112054 Tables|
|Headteacher||Craig Martin |
|Age||11 to 18|
|Colour(s)||Red, Black and|
The sports fields of the school are also used as a venue for the Westward League Cross Country running competitions once a year.
Notable former pupils
- Aphex Twin, musician, attended the school, and named a song on the re-release of his Surfing on Sine Waves album after it.
- Helen Blaby, BBC reporter and newspaper columnist
- "Redruth School website – Staff list". Archived from the original on 14 April 2011.
- "Redruth School URN: 112054 Tolgus Vean, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 1TA". Ofsted. Retrieved 10 January 2020.
- "The Aphex Twin Community – Track list".