Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reds may refer to:
- Reds Bassman (1913–2010), American football player
- Red (political adjective), supporters of communism or socialism
- USSR (or to a lesser extent, China) during the Cold War by many US newspapers
- Reds (film), a 1981 motion picture set during the Russian Revolution, based on the lives of American journalists John Reed and Louise Bryant
- Slang for Marlboro full flavor cigarettes
- Secobarbital, a barbiturate derivative drug
- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, the Nintendo DS port of the PlayStation title, Resident Evil
- The Red Arrows, the Royal Air Force's aerobatics display team
Sports teams officially known as the Reds
- Cincinnati Reds, a Major League Baseball team
- Queensland Reds, a professional rugby union team based in Brisbane, Australia
- Salford City Reds, a professional rugby league team based in Salford, England
- Sarasota Reds, single-A baseball affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds
- Urawa Red Diamonds, football team based in Saitama, Japan
- WA Reds, a professional rugby league team based in Perth, Western Australia
- Washington Capitals, NHL Team in Washington, DC
Sports teams unofficially known as the Reds
- Aberdeen F.C.
- Adelaide United F.C.
- Barnsley F.C.
- S.L. Benfica
- Cliftonville F.C.
- Hannover 96
- Hyde F.C.
- Liverpool F.C.
- Manchester United F.C.
- Nottingham Forest F.C.
- Persepolis F.C.
- Shelbourne F.C.
- South Korea national football team
- Sport Club Internacional, known as "Colorado" (Red)
- Standard Liège
- Toronto FC
- Workington A.F.C.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.