From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Redskin can refer to:
- Washington Redskins, a professional football team
- Redskin (slang), a term referring to Native Americans
- Redskin (subculture), a socialist or communist skinhead
- Redskin (film), a 1929 film
- Sheboygan Red Skins a defunct basketball team
- The Redskins, a 1980s English left-wing soul/punk band
- Redskins (confectionery), a red-coloured chewy candy bar manufactured by Nestlé
- Flushing (physiology), the reddening of skin due to blood rushing to it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redskin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.