From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up redux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redux may refer to:
- Redux (literary term), an adjective meaning "brought back, restored" used in literature, film and video game titles
- "Redux" (The X-Files), a two-part episode of The X‑Files
- "Redux" (Homeland), an episode of Homeland
- Redux (adhesive), an aircraft adhesive
- Redux (album), an album by Adam Ant
- Redux (EP), an EP by Amebix
- Redux (drug), a weight-loss drug withdrawn in 1997
- DD68 Redux, a stock paintball marker
- Redux: Dark Matters, a Dreamcast video game subsequently released online
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.