Redux Orchestra versus Einstürzende Neubauten
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Redux Orchestra versus Einstürzende Neubauten|
|Studio album by Einstürzende Neubauten|
|Einstürzende Neubauten chronology|
Redux Orchestra versus Einstürzende Neubauten is the fourth release of Einstürzende Neubauten's Musterhaus project, a series of highly experimental CD releases that were only available via an annual subscription through their website or from shows during their 25th Anniversary Tour. This project was separate from their Neubauten.org Supporter Project, which it ran concurrent to.
The theme of this Musterhaus release was Redux Orchestra and Einstürzende Neubauten coming together and creating new re-arrangements of older songs from Einstürzende Neubauten's previous releases.
- "Keine Schönheit ohne Gefahr" (from Fünf auf der nach oben offenen Richterskala) – 15:09
- "Wüste" (from Tabula Rasa) – 7:59
- "Installation No. 1" (from Ende Neu) – 10:14
- "Negativ Nein" (from Kollaps) – 2:14
All compositions by BB, NU, AH, MC, FM except Negativ Nein (BB, NU, FM).
All lyrics by BB.
- Ari Benjamin Meyers - keyboards, musical director
- Max Loderbauer - keyboards, electronics
- Bettina Matt - sax, flute
- Max Hacker - sax, bass clarinet
- Kathrin Wagner - sax
- Paul Brody - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Rob Gutowski - trombone, alphorn
- Jan Tilmann Schade - cello
- Meta Hüper - violin
Members of Einstürzende Neubauten:
- Blixa Bargeld - vocals
- Alexander Hacke - bass
- N.U. Unruh - percussion
- Jochen Arbeit - guitar
The concert has been recorded live at Club Redux V on November 9, 2005 in Watergate (Berlin, Germany)
All arrangements by Ari Benjamin Meyers
Produced by Ari Benjamin Meyers and Einstürzende Neubauten
Mixed by Macro Paschke
Mastered by Boris Wilsdorf