It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming, or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 15:48, 21 January 2020 (UTC).
Nominator: Please consider notifying the author/project:
Another editor has reviewed this page's proposed deletion, endorses the proposal to delete, and adds:
If you remove the
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Information technology, data storage, solid state drives|
|Mark Weiner, co-founder and CEO|
John Williams, President
Nir Peleg, co-founder and CTO
Amnon Strasser, co-founder and VP Research
Reduxio was founded in August 2012 by Mark Weiner, Nir Peleg and Amnon Strasser. The company received a total of $58.4 million in venture capital funding. The first round of $12 million was raised in April 2013 from JVP, Viola Ventures and Intel Capital. A second round of $15 million led by Seagate Technology followed by the existing investors was closed in October 2014. In September 2015, during VMworld 2015, Reduxio announced the release of its first Enterprise Flash Hybrid - the Reduxio HX550, and has won the Best of Show Gold Award in the Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure. And a third round of $22.5 million was raised in March, 2017 from C5 Capital.
In 2012, a group of storage industry veterans, including several who helped commercialize the last major data storage innovations while working as very low badge number employees at the last wave of iconic storage industry disrupters, founded Reduxio, along with some of the top architectural minds in the industry. Their shared vision was to redefine data management and protection and design a new data storage architecture that leveraged but remained independent from existing and future processing, networking and media technologies.
Reduxio builds a hybrid storage platform that provides high capacity savings and data recoverability to any second in the past through a set of unique technologies:
- Backdating™ - Instant data recovery from any second without upfront administration.
- NoDup™ - Global in-line in-memory data deduplication and data compression for hybrid storage.
- Tier-X™ - Fine-grained continuous autonomous multi-level tiering. Reduxio technology combines SSDs and HDDs in a very efficient block-level tiering - providing SSD performance at an affordable price point for the majority of the storage market.
- NoRestore™ - Consolidate primary storage, backup, DR, copy data management and cloud connectivity.
Reduxio offers the following products:
- Reduxio HX550 - An Enterprise Flash Hybrid Storage with unique “to-the-second” data recovery, exceptional performance and efficiency.
- Reduxio Storage Manager for VMware vSphere - Storage management console natively integrated with VMware vSphere.
- Reduxio Storage Manager for Microsoft - Data protection integration software for Microsoft VSS based applications.
- CRN Magazine, a leading technology media company, has named Reduxio one of the 10 Coolest Storage Startups of 2013.
- Business Insider, a technology news website, has listed Reduxio in the 20 Hottest Startups from Israel in 2014.
- In September 2015, during VMworld 2015, Reduxio announced the release of its first Enterprise Flash Hybrid - the Reduxio HX550, and has won the Best of Show Gold Award in the Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure category.
- Storage Product of Year 2015 Finalist (Storage Magazine)
- 12 Most Promising Startups for 2016 (Storage Magazine)
- Reduxio HX550 ranked "Silver" in the Disk and Hybrid category in the Storage magazine/SearchStorage.com Products of the Year 2015 awards.
- "Wall Street Journal: Reduxio, the Scale-out Hybrid Storage Company, Raises $9m in a Round led by Jerusalem Venture Partners and Carmel Ventures".
- "Globes: Intel Capital joins Reduxio fund raising round".
- "Israel storage company Reduxio raises funds from Seagate, Intel".
- "Best of VMworld 2015 Awards in the Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure category".
- "The 10 Coolest Storage Startups Of 2013".
- "The 20 Hottest Startups From Israel In 2014".
- "Best of VMworld 2015 Awards".
- "Enterprise hard disk/hybrid storage systems: 2015 Products of the Year finalists".
- "Storage Magazine, Jan 2016, Vol. 14, No. 11" (PDF).
- "SearchStorage.com, Best data storage products 2015: Products of the Year".
- Official Website
- NASDAQ: Israel Storage Company Reduxio Raises Funds from Seagate and Intel (video)
- ComputerWorld: Seagate, Intel back tech that obliterates redundant data before it’s written
- Reuters: Israel storage company Reduxio raises funds from Seagate, Intel
- Globes: Hybrid Storage Company Reduxio Systems Raises $15M
- Intel Storage Builders
- Synology vs QNAP