Warrego Highway, 2014
|Population||17 (2011 census)|
|Location||5 km (3 mi) E of Toowoomba|
|State electorate(s)||Toowoomba North|
Redwood is located 5 kilometres (3 mi) east of the city centre via Warrego Highway. Half of the suburb's area consists of Redwood Park, after which the suburb was named in 1981; the rest, to the south of the highway, is mostly crown land. The residents of Redwood live along the suburb's boundary with East Toowoomba.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Redwood (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Redwood (entry 48051)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- Brisway Publishing (2008). Brisway: Greater Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Toowoomba. p. Map T221, T261. ISBN 978-0-909439-30-9.
- "Glen Alpine (entry 600842)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 March 2009). "2033.0.55.001 - Census of Population and Housing: Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), Australia - Data only, 2006". Retrieved 5 June 2011.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|