|Aaron Edsinger (CTO)|
Stefan Nusser (CEO)
Anthony Jules (COO)
Redwood Robotics was a joint venture, announced in July 2012, between Meka Robotics, Willow Garage, and SRI International, all of which have strong presences in the field of robotics. Redwood specializes in robotic arms "that are simple to program, inexpensive, and safe to operate alongside people", a field currently occupied by Rethink Robotics (formerly Heartland Robotics). Redwood Robotics claimed its arm to be "the next generation arm."
- "All hail the 'GoogleBots': Here's a look at the 7 robot companies Google just acquired | VentureBeat | Business | by Ricardo Bilton". venturebeat.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- Deyle, Travis (2012-05-03). "Redwood Robotics: New Silicon Valley Startup by Meka Robotics, Willow Garage, and SRI". Hizook. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- Ackerman, Evan (2012-05-07). "Redwood Robotics Brings Big Names to Next Gen Robot Arms". IEEE Spectrum. IEEE. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- "Ventures: Redwood Robotics". SRI International. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- "Announcing Redwood Robotics". Meka Robotics. Archived from the original on 2013-10-25. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- Green, Tom (2012-05-06). "Redwood Could Well Be The Apple, Inc. Of Robotics?". Robotics Business Review. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- Estes, Adam Clark. "Meet Google's Robot Army. It's Growing". Gizmodo. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- Markoff, John (2013-12-04). "Google Puts Money on Robots, Using the Man Behind Android". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-12-24.
- "Google Acquired Seven Robotics Companies for Andy Rubin". All Things Digital. Retrieved 2013-12-03.