Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reeducation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Re-education may refer to:
- A euphemism for brainwashing, efforts aimed at instilling certain beliefs in people against their will
- Reeducation camp, the name given to the prison camps operated by the government of Vietnam following the end of the Vietnam War
- Re-education through labor, the name given to a system of administrative detentions in the People's Republic of China
- Reeducation camps (Kyohwaso in Korean), the name given to prison labor camps in North Korea
- Rehabilitation (penology)
- Physical therapy
- Adult education, education for adults
- "Re-Education (Through Labor)", a single by punk rock band Rise Against from their 2008 album Appeal to Reason
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reeducation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.