From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reef in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reef may refer to:
- Reef, a shallow or underwater obstacle, such as a coral reef
- Coral reef, a type of reef that is formed by coral
- Reef knot, a kind of knot
- Reefing, an action performed on sails to reduce the area on which the wind can act
- Reef the Lost Cauze, an American rapper
- Reef (band), a British band
- Reef (company), an American apparel and shoe company
- Reef, a slang term for the drug Cannabis.
- Recife (Portuguese for "reef"), capital of the Brazilian state of Pernambuco
- Gold reef, a synonym for a gold Vein (geology)
- Reef, a 1994 Booker-shortlisted novel written by Romesh Gunesekera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reef.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.