From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reel is an object around which lengths of another material are wound for storage.
Reel may also refer to:
- Reel (dance), a type of dance and its accompanying music
- Reel (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse and prolific broodmare
- Reel (people), an ethnic group of Sudan
- Reel language, or Atwot, a Nilotic language of South Sudan that is closely related to Nuer
- The Reels, an Australian rock pop group
- "The Reel", branding of Colorado radio station KQZR-FM
- Reel Cinemas, a cinema chain in the United Arab Emirates
- Reel Cinemas (UK), a cinema chain in the United Kingdom
- Reel Corporation, an Australian film distributor
- Reel Theatres, a cinema chain in the USA
- Fishing reel, a device used on a fishing rod to wind the fishing line up
- Leica reel, a type of storyboarding device in animation
- Showreel (actors), a piece of video or film footage that displays an actor's work
- Reel, one of the rotating bands that form the main feature of a slot machine
- Reel, a complex bird vocalization consisting of several short elements which are repeated regularly. It is a territorial song when used by fairy-wrens of the family Maluridae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.