|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||441866|
Reelsville is an unincorporated community in central Washington Township, Putnam County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. It lies along local roads just north of U.S. Route 40, southwest of the city of Greencastle, the county seat of Putnam County. Its elevation is 676 feet (206 m), and it is located at (39.5575439, -86.9669567). Although Reelsville is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 46171.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- DeLorme. Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. 3rd ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 43. ISBN 0-89933-319-2.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-02-14. Accessed 2008-06-01.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Weik, Jesse William (1910). Weik's History of Putnam County, Indiana. B.F. Bowen. p. 179.
- "Putnam County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
|This Putnam County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|