Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reentrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reentrant or re-entrant can refer to:
- Re-entrant (landform), the low ground formed between two hill spurs.
- Reentrancy (computing) in computer programming
- Reentrant mutex in computer science
- Reentry (neural circuitry) in neuroscience
- Salients, re-entrants and pockets in military tactics
- Reentrant tuning in music
- Concave polygon, AKA reentrant polygon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reentrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.