From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reentrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reentrant or re-entrant can refer to:
- Re-entrant (landform), the low ground formed between two hill spurs.
- Reentrancy (computing) in computer programming
- Reentrant mutex in computer science
- Reentry (neural circuitry) in neuroscience
- Salients, re-entrants and pockets in military tactics
- Reentrant tuning in music
- Concave or reentrant polygon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reentrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.