(Redirected from Referral)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up refer or referral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refer or referral may refer to:
- Reference, a relation of designation or linking between objects
- Word-sense disambiguation, when a single term may refer to multiple meanings
- Referral marketing, to personally recommend, endorse, and pass a person to a qualified professional or service
- Referral (medicine), to transfer a patient's care from one clinician to another
- Commit (motion), a motion in parliamentary procedure
- Refer (software), the tr-off preprocessor for citations
- Rede Ferroviária Nacional, the Portuguese rail network manager
- REFER – Responsible Energy for European Regions
- Referral, a form of instant replay in cricket
- Criminal referral, a document recommending investigation of crimes to the appropriate authority
- HTTP referer, the address of the webpage of the resource which links to an internet webpage or resource
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.