From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reflector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reflector may refer to:
- Reflector, a device that causes reflection (for example, a mirror or a retroreflector)
- Reflector (photography), used to control lighting contrast
- Reflecting telescope
- Reflector (antenna), the part of an antenna that reflects radio waves
- Reflector (cipher machine), a component of some rotor machines in cryptography
- Reflector (microsatellite), space debris research microsatellite
- Reflector, the newsletter of the Boston section of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Reflector, in math, the left adjoint in a reflective subcategory
- Neutron reflector, in physics
- .NET Reflector, code browser utility
- Reflector, in an electronic mailing list, a single email address that reflects (sends/remails) a copy of an email sent to it to other email addresses
- Reflector router, used in a distributed reflected denial of service attack (DRDoS)
- Reflector (Pablo Cruise album), a 1981 album by Pablo Cruise
- Reflector (Killing Heidi album), a 2000 album by Killing Heidi
- Reflector (PlanetShakers album), a 2002 album by PlanetShakers
- Reflector (band), a rock band based in Beijing
- Reflector (newspaper), the student newspaper of Mississippi State University
- Reflector (Transformers), a fictional character Decepticon in the Transformers toyline of the 1980s
- Safety reflector
- Reflektor, 2013 Arcade Fire album
- All pages beginning with "Reflector"
- All pages with titles containing "Reflector"
- Reflection (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.