Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reflux is a distillation technique involving the condensation of vapors and the return of this condensate to the system from which it originated.
Reflux may also refer to:
- Duodenogastric reflux or biliary reflux
- Acid indigestion, cardialgia or pyrosis, all synonyms for heartburn
- Acid reflux disease, gastric reflux disease or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), all synonyms for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Atypical reflux, extraesophageal reflux disease (EERD), supraesophageal reflux or supra-esophageal reflux, all synonyms for laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
- Superficial venous reflux, see Chronic venous insufficiency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.