Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Reform or reform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reform is beneficial change.
Reform may also refer to:
- Reform (Anglican), an evangelical organisation within Anglicanism
- Reform (magazine), a Christian magazine
- Reform (think tank), a British think tank
- Reform (album), a 2011 album by Jane Zhang
- Reform (music), a Swedish music group
- Reform, Alabama
- Reform, Mississippi
- Reform, Missouri
- Reform Judaism, a denomination of Judaism
- Catalytic reforming, a chemical process in oil refining
- La Reforma or The Liberal Reform, a period in 19th-century Mexico when the modern nation state was born
- Non-reformist Reform, a labour movement aimed at transformation rather than reformation
- Reform Act
- Reform Movement (disambiguation)
- Reform Party (disambiguation)
- The Reform Institute
- Reformation (disambiguation)
- Reformasi (disambiguation)
- Reformed tradition or Calvinism, a Protestant branch of Christianity
- Reformer (disambiguation)
- Reforming Movement, a French centrist political group created in 1972
- Steam reforming, catalytic oxidation to produce hydrogen from hydrocarbons
- Tajdid, the revival of an Islamic society
- Wesleyan Reform Union, an independent group of Methodists in the United Kingdom
- All pages beginning with "Reform"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reform.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.