From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Reform or reform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reform is beneficial change.
Reform(ing) or reformed may also refer to:
- Reformed tradition, the Protestant branch of Christianity also known as Calvinism
- Reform, Alabama, an American town
- Reform, Mississippi
- Reform, Missouri
- Reform (Anglican), an evangelical organisation within Anglicanism
- Reform Judaism, a denomination of Judaism
- Reform (magazine), Christian magazine published by the United Reformed Church, British denomination
- Reform (think tank), a British think tank
- Reform (album), a 2011 album by Jane Zhang
- Reform (music), a Swedish music group
- Non-reformist Reform, a labour movement aimed at transformation rather than reformation
- Reforming Movement, a French centrist political group created in 1972
- Wesleyan Reform Union, an independent group of Methodists in the United Kingdom
- Catalytic reforming, a chemical process in oil refining
- Steam reforming, catalytic oxidation to produce hydrogen from hydrocarbons
- The Reform or La Reforma, the period in mid 19th century Mexico when the modern nation state was born
- Islamic Reform or Tajdid, the revival of an Islamic society
- Reform Movement (Ireland), a Unionist organisation based in Ireland
- Post-Suharto era or period of Reform (Reformasi), the (current) era in Indonesia following the 1997 Asian financial crisis and the fall of Suharto, characterized by increased freedom and political participation
- Reform Act
- Reform Movement (disambiguation)
- Reform Party (disambiguation)
- The Reform Institute
- Reformation (disambiguation)
- Reformasi (disambiguation)
- Reformer (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Reform"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reform.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.