Reformed Presbyterian Church of Uganda
It was separated from the Presbyterian Church in Uganda. In 1989 controversy arose over a case of church discipline. Attempt were made at reconciliation, but the new denomination the Reformed Presbyterian Church was formed in 1990. The center of the Church's activities is in Kampala, Uganda. The denomination is a member of the World Communion of Reformed Churches and the World Reformed Fellowship
The church had 5,000 members and dozens of congregations in 2004. The Reformed Presbyterian Church subscribes the Apostles Creed, Canons of Dort, Heidelberg Catechism, Westminster Confession and Westminster Larger Catechism.
- "Reformed Presbyterian Church -Eastern". Flickr.
- "World Communion of Reformed Churches". World Communion of Reformed Churches.
- "www.wrfnet.org/web/guest/aboutwrf/membershiplist". Archived from the original on 2012-07-30.
- Fasse, Christoph. "Adressdatenbank reformierter Kirchen und Einrichtungen". www.reformiert-online.net.
- "The Reformed Presbyterian Church of Uganda Seeks Assistance in Ministry to Children".