Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reformer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reformer is someone who works for reform.
Reformer may also refer to:
- Catalytic reformer, a unit in an oil refinery that reforms lighter hydrocarbons into higher octane molecules and hydrogen
- Methane reformer a unit for producing hydrogen from methane
- Steam reformer a unit for converting natural gas into hydrogen and carbon monoxide
- Plasma reformer, a unit that reforms liquids or gases into syngas
- Hydrogen reformer, a device that extracts hydrogen from other fuels, typically methanol or gasoline
- Kim reformer, a device reforming all carbonaceous substance most efficiently to produce syngas, invented by Dr. Kim, Hyun Yong
- Protestant Reformers, influential people in the Protestant Reformation
- Reformers Bookshop, an Australian Christian book distributor, with a theology consistent with that of the Protestant Reformers
- Reformer (Enneagram), a personality type in Enneagram spiritual psychology
- Pilates reformer, an exercise machine used in the fitness discipline Pilates
- The Reformers (film), a 1916 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Reform movement, a type of social movement advocating gradualist change
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reformer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.