|Imperial consort of the Ottoman Sultan|
|Tenure||30 May 1876 – 31 August 1876|
|Born||5 June 1838|
|Died||3 March 1936 (aged 97)|
Ortaköy Palace, Istanbul, Ottoman Empire
|Issue||Şehzade Mehmed Selaheddin|
Reftarıdil Kadın was born in 1838 to an Abadzekh notable, Hatkoyuko Hatko. Her family used to live at the coast of Black Sea. She had two sisters Terandil Hanım and Ceylanmelek Hanım who were also given to the palace along with her and were later married to other high officials. She was a lovely lady with a pink skin, large blue eyes, straight nose, and a round face. She was also honest and goodhearted.
Reftarıdil married Murad on 4 February 1859 in the Dolmabahçe Palace. She gave birth two sons, Şehzade Mehmed Selaheddin Efendi in 1861. She became İkinci Kadın on 30 May 1876 when her husband ascended the throne as Sultan Murad V. After the abdication of her husband in the Çırağan Palace and his death in 1904, she along with other members of Murad's family were still imprisoned in the palace. In 1910 her son, Şehzade Selaheddin Efendi bought a mansion at Ortaköy.
- Günay Günaydın (2006). Haremin son gülleri. Mevsimsiz Yayınları. ISBN 978-9944-987-03-5.[page needed]
- Bir Çerkes prensesinin harem hatıraları. L & M. 2004. ISBN 978-975-6491-31-7.[page needed]
- "Genealogy of the Ottoman Royal Family".
- Christopher Buyers. "The Royal Ark – Royal and Ruling Houses of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas". 4dw.net.
- Uluçay, M. Çağatay (2011). Padişahların kadınları ve kızları. Ötüken. ISBN 978-9-754-37840-5.
- Açba, Harun (2007). Kadın efendiler: 1839-1924. Profil. ISBN 978-9-759-96109-1.
- Sakaoğlu, Necdet (2008). Bu Mülkün Kadın Sultanları: Vâlide Sultanlar, Hâtunlar, Hasekiler, Kandınefendiler, Sultanefendiler. Oğlak Yayıncılık. ISBN 978-6-051-71079-2.
- The Concubine, the Princess, and the Teacher: Voices from the Ottoman Harem. University of Texas Press. 2010. ISBN 978-0-292-78335-5.