From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up refugee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A refugee is a person who has left their home country under threat of their life, and cannot or will not return there.
Refugee or Refugees may also refer to:
- The Refugee, alternative pirated 1865 publication title of the novel Israel Potter by Herman Melville
- The Refugee in America, first novel of Frances Trollope 1832
- The Refugee (play) Der Flüchtling, by Fritz Hochwälder 1945
Film and TV
- The Refugee (film) 1918 film directed by Cecil M. Hepworth with Henry Edwards (actor), Alma Taylor, Chrissie White
- Refugee (2000 film), a 2000 Indian film
- Refugee (2006 film), a 2006 Bengali film
- Refugees (film) (逃亡) directed by Yueh Feng, a 1935 Chinese film
- "Refugees" (The Wire)
- "The Refugee", by composer Karl Weigl Mary Hoxie Jones
- Refugee (band), a British progressive rock band
- "Refugees" (Embrace song), 2014
- "Refugee" (Jim Kerr song), 2010
- "Refugees" (The Tears song), 2005
- "Refugee" (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers song), 1980
- "Refugees" (Van der Graaf Generator song), 1970
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refugee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.