(Redirected from Refugee (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up refugee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A refugee is a person who has left their home country under threat of their life, and cannot or will not return there.
Refugee or Refugees may also refer to:
- The Refugee, alternative pirated 1865 publication title of the novel Israel Potter by Herman Melville
- The Refugee in America, first novel of Frances Trollope 1832
- The Refugee (play) Der Flüchtling, by Fritz Hochwälder 1945
- Refugee (Gratz novel), young adult novel by Alan Gratz
Film and TV
- The Refugee (film) 1918 film directed by Cecil M. Hepworth with Henry Edwards (actor), Alma Taylor, Chrissie White
- Refugee (2000 film), a 2000 Indian film
- Refugee (2006 film), a 2006 Bengali film
- Refugees (film) (逃亡) directed by Yueh Feng, a 1935 Chinese film
- "Refugees" (The Wire)
- "The Refugee", by composer Karl Weigl Mary Hoxie Jones
- Refugee (band), a British progressive rock band
- "Refugee", by Skip Marley, 2017
- "Refugees" (Embrace song), 2014
- "Refugee" (Jim Kerr song), 2010
- "Refugees" (The Tears song), 2005
- "The Refugee" (U2 song), 1983
- "Refugee" (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers song), 1980
- "Refugees" (Van der Graaf Generator song), 1970
- Refuge (disambiguation)
- The Refugees (disambiguation)
- Fugees, an American hip-hop group whose name is derived from "refugees"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refugee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.