Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Refusal|
Refusal is lack of agreement to perform a particular course of action.
Refusal can also mean:
- A refusal can be indicated by the word no
- Refusal (horse), a concept in equestrian activities occurs when a horse will not jump or cross over an obstacle.
- Refusal of work
- Refusal to deal
- Refusal of medical assistance
- Refusal skills
- Driven to refusal, an engineering/surveying term used in pile-driving.
- Disulfiram, by the trade name Refusal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refusal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.