From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Regency is the rule of a regent.
Regency may also refer to:
- British Regency, 1811–20
- Regency architecture, the architecture of the period
- Regency romance, a novel genre set in the period
- Régence, France 1715–23
- Hōjō Regency, during the Kamakura shogunate in Japan
- Regency (Indonesia), class of administrative subdivision inherited from the Regentschap of Dutch indirect rule
- Albany Regency, a political faction in the state of New York, c. 1820–50
- Regency (Jesuit), a three-year period of training for candidates to the Society of Jesus, during which the men live in and share the work of a local community of the Order.
- Regency Enterprises, a Los Angeles-based entertainment company
- Regency Television, a joint venture between Regency Enterprises and Fox Television Studios
- Regency Records, a record label founded by Johnny Carter and Lamar Gravitt
- Regency Acts, various acts of the British parliament to provide for a regent
- Regent (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.