|Look up regenerator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regenerator may refer to:
- Regenerative heat exchanger, a type of heat exchanger
- Regenerator (band), an independent record label set up in 2001
- Regenerator (Resident Evil), a 2005 creature in the Resident Evil 4 video game
- Regenerator – Live 1982, a UFO album
- Regenerator (EP), an EP by Autopilot Off
- Regenerator Telecommunication, a type of line repeater that includes a retiming function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regenerator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.