Jump to navigation Jump to search
Regenesis or ReGenesis may refer to:
- Regeneration (biology), the resenesis of amputated or damaged cells, tissues or even organs.
- ReGenesis, a Canadian television series
- Regenesis (non-profit organization), an environmental group
- Regenesis (novel), by C. J. Cherryh
- ReGenesis (band), a Genesis tribute band
- X-Men: Regenesis, a Marvel Comics storyline
- Title of a book by geneticist George M. Church
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regenesis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.