|Full name||Reginald Everard Vibart Thompson-Lambe|
|Date of birth||4 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Hamilton, Bermuda|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|2011||→ Bristol Rovers (loan)||7||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:38, 13 January 2016 (UTC).
Reginald Everard Vibart Thompson-Lambe (born 4 February 1991), known as Reggie Lambe, is a Bermudian professional footballer who plays for English club Carlisle United as a midfielder. Lambe is a Bermudian national team player, making his first appearance at age 16 against St Kitts and Nevis in December 2007.
Lambe began his professional career with Ipswich Town F.C., playing on the youth team and eventually joining the reserve squad, as well as making a first team appearance in a League Cup match against Shrewsbury Town. Lambe made his league debut in Ipswich Town's victory over Middlesbrough at Riverside Stadium on 7 August 2010, replacing Carlos Edwards in the 64th minute. The game ended in a 3–1 win for Ipswich Town.
Lambe signed with Canadian club Toronto FC, of Major League Soccer (MLS), on 7 December 2011. Lambe scored his first goal(s) for Toronto in league play, scoring twice against Chicago Fire on 21 April, the game ended in a 3–2 home defeat. Lambe helped Toronto win the 2012 Canadian Championship with two goals, tying him with three other players for the Canadian Championship Golden Boot. He was put on waivers by Toronto FC on March 5, 2014.
After being waived by Toronto FC, Lambe joined Nyköpings BIS of Sweden's Division 1 Norra. Over three months, Lambe made twelve appearances for the club, scoring one goal before leaving. After leaving Nyköpings, Lambe had a short trial with Mansfield Town before officially signing for the club for the 2014–2015 season on 17 September 2014. Three days later, Lambe was named to the lineup as a substitute for Mansfield Town's league match against Carlisle United. Lambe went on to debut for the club in the match, coming on as a 74th-minute substitute for Fergus Bell.
Scores and results list Bermuda's goal tally first
|1||30 August 2008||Truman Bodden Stadium, George Town, Cayman Islands||Saint-Martin||
||2008 Caribbean Cup qualification|
|5||16 March 2016||Bermuda National Stadium, Hamilton, Bermuda||French Guiana||
||2017 Caribbean Cup qualification|
- As of 15 August 2012.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Other||Total|
|Bristol Rovers||League One||7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||—||7||0|
|Canada||League||Canadian Championship||MLS Playoffs||North America||Other||Total|
- "The Football League Retained List". The Football League. 12 June 2015. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- "Reggie Lambe". Ipswich Town F.C. 18 February 2008. Retrieved 5 December 2010.
- "International appearances by Town players (All caps) – Reggie Lambe". Pride of Anglia. Retrieved 16 February 2008.
- "Lambe picks up the pace after Ipswich Town move". Bermudian Sun. 6 February 2008. Retrieved 16 February 2008.
- "Bristol Rovers sign Reggie Lambe on loan from Ipswich". BBC Sport. 24 March 2011. Retrieved 24 March 2011.
- "Lambe Lands At Toronto FC". TorontoFC.ca. 7 December 2011. Retrieved 7 December 2011.
- "Toronto Thwarted at BMO Field". TorontoFC.ca. 21 April 2012. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "Reggie Lambe Signs For Mansfield Town FC". BerNews. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Mansfield vs. Carlisle". BBC Sport. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Lambe joins Cumbrians". Mansfield Town Official Site. 6 June 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
- "Reggie Lambe – Caps". Caribbean Football Database. Retrieved 31 March 2009.
- "CFD profile". Caribbean Football Database. Retrieved 29 March 2016.