Reggie Stephens (offensive lineman)
Stephens at the Bengals' training camp in 2012
|No. -- Free agent|
|Position:||Guard / Center|
|Date of birth:||August 28, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Rowlett, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||325 lb (147 kg)|
|High school:||Dallas (TX) Jesuit|
|NFL draft:||2010 / Round: 7 / Pick: 228|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Reginald "Reggie" Stephens (born August 28, 1987 in Dallas, Texas) is an American football center and guard who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the seventh round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He played college football for Iowa State University. He also played for the Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears and Baltimore Ravens.
First stint with Chicago Bears
On May 14, 2012 he was waived by the Bears.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
On October 8, 2012, He signed with the Buffalo Bills.
Second stint with Bears
- "Reggie Stephens - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports". www.CYCLONES.com. 1987-08-28. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- Press, Associated. "Bears trim roster, waive three players - Chicago Bears Blog - ESPN Chicago". Espn.go.com. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- "Bears sign guard Stephens to practice squad". Chicago Tribune. 2012-12-19. Retrieved 2012-12-19.
- "Baltimore Ravens sign Reggie Stephens to practice squad". Baltimore Sun. 2013-01-08. Retrieved 2013-01-29.
- Ravens Cut Five Players Ahead of Deadline
Media related to Reggie Stephens (offensive lineman) at Wikimedia Commons