Reggie de Jong
Reggie de Jong in 1980
7 January 1964 |
Hilversum, the Netherlands
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
|Club||De Robben, Hilversum|
Regina Constance "Reggie" de Jong (born 7 January 1964) is a former freestyle swimmer from the Netherlands, who competed for her native country in the 1980 Summer Olympics. There she won the bronze medal in the 4×100 m freestyle relay, alongside Conny van Bentum, Annelies Maas and Wilma van Velsen. Her best individual finish was the fifth place (2:02.76) in the 200 m freestyle. In 1983, she won a bronze medal in the 4 × 200 m freestyle relay at the 1983 European Aquatics Championships.
After retiring from swimming she made a successful business career. She graduated in e-commerce and business management from the Georgetown University, Washington, US. She then became director of marketing and corporate communication at Inter Access Group and director of corporate communications at Oracle Netherlands. In 1997, she was one of the founders and the commercial director of Stater Portfolio Performance Management, a European provider of mortgage loans. She then became director at the ForeSure Group and VisionWaves Finance. From November 2006 till June 2008 she was a leading manager (CIO) and a board member of DSB Bank. Between June 2008 and June 2009 she was the Managing Director of Ordina BPO.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Reggie de Jong.|
- "Reggie de Jong". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Reggie DE JONG. les-sports.info
- Reggie de Jong appointed as Managing Director Ordina BPO. Ordina (1 July 2008).
- Reggie de Jong proposed member of the Supervisory Board Qurius NV. qurius.nl
- Johannes van Bentum (13 April 2012). Reggie de Jong toch commissaris Qurius. computable.nl