|Look up Reggio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reggio may refer to:
- Reggio Emilia approach - an educational philosophy focused on preschool and primary education
- City of Reggio di Calabria, Calabria, Southern Italy
- City of Reggio nell'Emilia, Emilia-Romagna, Northern Italy
- Province of Reggio Calabria, in Calabria, Southern Italy
- Province of Reggio Emilia, in Emilia-Romagna, Northern Italy
- Reggio, Louisiana, in United States of America
People with the surname
- Arturo Reggio (1863–1917), Italian chess player
- Godfrey Reggio (born 1940), American film director
- Isaac Samuel Reggio (1784–1855), Austro-Italian scholar and rabbi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reggio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.