Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Reggio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reggio may refer to:
- Reggio Emilia approach - an educational philosophy focused on preschool and primary education
- City of Reggio di Calabria, Calabria, Southern Italy
- City of Reggio nell'Emilia, Emilia-Romagna, Northern Italy
- Province of Reggio Calabria, in Calabria, Southern Italy
- Province of Reggio Emilia, in Emilia-Romagna, Northern Italy
- Reggio, Louisiana, in United States of America
People with the surname
- Arturo Reggio (1863–1917), Italian chess player
- Godfrey Reggio (born 1940), American film director
- Isaac Samuel Reggio (1784–1855), Austro-Italian scholar and rabbi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reggio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.