31 January 1937 |
Regimantas Adomaitis (born 31 January 1937) is a Lithuanian film and stage actor. He is known in Russia, Germany, and other countries besides Lithuania.
In 1985, he was a member of the jury at the 35th Berlin International Film Festival. Adomaitis has received many awards of recognition. In 1988 he with other 34 prominent people created Sąjūdis Reform Movement, which eventually led to the declaration of independence of Lithuania on March 11, 1990.
- Nobody Wanted to Die (1966)
- King Lear (1971)
- That Sweet Word: Liberty! (1973)
- Devil's Bride (1974)
- Faktas (1981)
- The Trust That Has Burst (1984)
- "Berlinale: Juries". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2011-01-08.
- Регимантас Адомайтис // Имена // Энциклопедия отечественного кино
- Lietuvos nacionalinis dramos teatras: Regimantas Adomaitis
|This article about a Lithuanian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Soviet actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|