|Born||5 November 1918|
|Died||29 March 2007|
His family also contained musicians like his grandfather Georg Casper Hansen, and Dahl himself was noted as a composer. In youth he did not know how to transcribe his compositions so would work on them in his head before performing them at cultural events. As a composer he wrote musical settings for 34 Erik Axel Karlfeldt poems and created around 450 compositions in all.
- Anne-Kari Skardhamar. "Regin Dahl". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved November 1, 2019.
- A History of Danish Literature. Books.google.com. p. 572. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- Bandle, Oscar; Braunmuller, Kurt; Jahr, Ernst Hakon; Karker, Allan; Naumann ... Books.google.com. p. 485. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-10-27. Retrieved 2008-01-31.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Regin Dahl (1996): Atlantsløg, edited by Marianne Clausen and Zakarias Wang, 282 pp, Stiðin; ISBN 99918-42-02-0
- Regin Dahl (1997): Atlantsløg II, edited by Marianne Clausen and Zakarias Wang, 69 pp, Stiðin; ISBN 99918-42-03-9
- Regin Dahl (2005): Atlantsløg, box with 25 cds, produced by Kristian Blak, Tutl (contains 439 sound recordings corresponding to music transcriptions in the books Atlantsløg and Atlantsløg II, edited by Marianne Clausen and Zakarias Wang)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-25. Retrieved 2013-01-11.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)