Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up regina or Regina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regina (Latin for "queen") may refer to:
- Regina, Saskatchewan, the capital city of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Régina, French Guiana
- Regina, Minneapolis, U.S.
- Regina, Missouri, U.S.
- Regina, New Mexico, U.S.
- Regina, Virginia, U.S.
- Regina, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Regina (name)
- Regina (concubine), 8th century French concubine of Charlemagne
- Regina (martyr), 3rd century French martyr
- Regina Richards (born 1961), American singer with stage name of Regina
- Regina (singer) (born 1965), Slovenian singer
- Regina "Queen" Saraiva (born 1978), Eurodance Singer with stage name of Regina
- Regina, a New Zealand Company schooner built at Plymouth in 1841 and wrecked in New Plymouth that same year
- HMCS Regina (FFH 334), a Halifax-class frigate of the Canadian Navy
- HMCS Regina (K234), a revised Flower-class corvette of the Canadian Navy
- CSL Regina, a steel canaler that sank during the Great Lakes Storm of 1913
- Regina (Lortzing), 1848 opera by Albert Lortzing, first performed in 1899
- Regina (opera), a 1948 opera by Marc Blitzstein
- Regina (play), a 1997 Mexican musical
- Regina (Bosnia and Herzegovina band), a Bosnian rock band
- Regina (Finnish band). a Finnish synth-pop band
- "Regina", a 1989 song by the Sugarcubes
- Regina Regina, an American country music duo
- "Regina Coeli", a Roman Catholic song found in mass hymn books
- Regina Company, a manufacturer of mechanical musical instruments
- Regina (film)
- Regina (genus), a genus of colubrid snakes
- Regina (train), a Swedish model of passenger train
- Regina (pottery), Dutch art pottery manufactured by Kunstaardewerkfabriek Regina
- Regina (program), a suite of mathematical software for three-manifold topologists
- 50th Infantry Division Regina, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- Hôtel Regina, a hotel in Paris
- Regina, an implementation of Rexx
- Queen regnant, a female monarch possessing and exercising all the powers of a head of state
- Queen consort, a title given to the wife of a reigning king
- Reggina Calcio, an Italian football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.