From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up regina or Regina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regina (Latin for "queen") may refer to:
- Regina, Saskatchewan, the capital city of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Régina, French Guiana
- Regina, Minneapolis, U.S.
- Regina, New Mexico, U.S.
- Regina, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Regina (name)
- Regina (concubine), 8th century French concubine of Charlemagne
- Regina (martyr), 3rd century French martyr
- Regina Richards (born 1961), American singer with stage name of Regina
- Regina (singer) (born 1965), Slovenian singer
- Regina "Queen" Saraiva (born 1978), Eurodance Singer with stage name of Regina
- Regina (film)
- Regina (Lortzing), 1848 opera by Albert Lortzing, first performed in 1899
- Regina (opera), a 1948 opera by Marc Blitzstein
- Regina (play), a 1997 Mexican musical
- Regina (genus), a genus of colubrid snakes
- Regina (train), a Swedish model of passenger train
- Regina (pottery), Dutch art pottery manufactured by Kunstaardewerkfabriek Regina
- Regina (program), a suite of mathematical software for three-manifold topologists
- Regina (band), a Bosnian rock band
- HMCS Regina (FFH 334), a Halifax-class frigate of the Canadian Navy
- HMCS Regina (K234), a revised Flower-class corvette of the Canadian Navy
- CSL Regina, a steel canaler that sank during the Great Lakes Storm of 1913
- 50th Infantry Division Regina, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- Hôtel Régina, a hotel in Paris
- "Regina", a 1989 song by the Sugarcubes
- Regina, an implementation of Rexx
- Regina Regina, an American country music duo
- "Regina Coeli", a Roman Catholic song found in mass hymn books
- Queen regnant, a female monarch possessing and exercising all the powers of a head of state
- Queen consort, a title given to the wife of a reigning king
- Reggina Calcio, an Italian football club
- Regine (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.