Regina City Council
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Regina City Council|
|Founded||December 1, 1883|
New session started
|November 5, 2012|
Since October 24, 2012
|October 28, 2009|
|October 26, 2016|
|Latin: Floreat Regina (Regina Flourishes)|
|Henry Baker Hall, Main Floor, City Hall, 2476 Victoria Avenue, Regina, Saskatchewan|
Regina City Council is the governing body of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The council consists of the mayor and ten councillors representing wards. The current council was elected on October 24, 2012 and sits between 2012 and 2016.
- Michael Fougere, mayor
- Barbara Young, Ward 1 (Douglas Park, Whitmore Park, University of Regina)
- Bob Hawkins, Ward 2 (Lakeview, Parliament Place, Albert Park, Harbour Landing)
- Shawn Fraser, Ward 3 (Cathedral, Core)
- Bryon James Burnett, Ward 4 (Gardiner Park, University Heights)
- John Findura, Ward 5 (Glencarin Village, Rothwell Place, Glenelm Park)
- Wade Murray, Ward 6 (Borders Annex, Tuxedo, Eastview, Washington Park, Windsor Place, North Regina)
- Sharron Bryce, Ward 7 (Regent Park, Coronation Park, Northeast Regina)
- Michael O'Donnell, Ward 8 (Rosemont-Mt. Royal, Normanview, McNab)
- Terry Hincks, Ward 9 (Fairways West, Sherwood Estates, McCarthy Park)
- Jerry Flegel, Ward 10 (Lakeridge, Argyle Park-Englewood, Hawkstone, Uplands)
- "Election 2009: CBC Saskatchewan's interactive map". CBC.ca. 2009-10-22. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Understanding Our City's Symbols". City of Regina. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Regina civic election results: Mayor, council and school boards". Regina Leader-Post (Postmedia Network). October 25, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-25.