Regina City Council
|Regina City Council|
|Founded||December 1, 1883|
New session started
|November 5, 2012|
Since October 26, 2016
|October 26, 2016|
|October 28, 2020|
|Latin: Floreat Regina (Regina Flourishes)|
|Henry Baker Hall, Main Floor, City Hall, 2476 Victoria Avenue, Regina, Saskatchewan|
Regina City Council is the governing body of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The council consists of the mayor and ten councillors representing wards. The 2016-2020 Regina City Council was elected on October 26, 2016, and sworn into office on November 7, 2016.
- Michael Fougere, Mayor
- Barbara Young, Ward 1 (Douglas Park, Whitmore Park, University of Regina)
- Bob Hawkins, Ward 2 (Lakeview, Parliament Place, Albert Park, Harbour Landing)
- Andrew Stevens, Ward 3 (Cathedral, Core)
- Lori Bresciani, Ward 4 (Gardiner Park, University Heights)
- John Findura, Ward 5 (Glencairn Village, Rothwell Place, Glenelm Park)
- Joel Murray, Ward 6 (Broders Annex, Tuxedo, Eastview, Washington Park, Windsor Place, North Regina)
- Sharron Bryce, Ward 7 (Regent Park, Coronation Park, Northeast Regina)
- Michael O'Donnell, Ward 8 (Rosemont-Mt. Royal, Normanview, McNab)
- Jason Mancinelli, Ward 9 (Fairways West, Sherwood Estates, McCarthy Park)
- Jerry Flegel, Ward 10 (Lakeridge, Argyle Park-Englewood, Hawkstone, Uplands)
- "Election 2009: CBC Saskatchewan's interactive map". CBC.ca. 2009-10-22. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Understanding Our City's Symbols". City of Regina. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Regina civic election results: Mayor, council and school boards". Regina Leader-Post. Postmedia Network. October 25, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-25.